TTW Solutions specializes in using industry-leading third party vendor software and best practices to provide Data Management services and solutions to support federal government mission-critical enterprise systems. We deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions that enable more efficient access and sharing of information across your enterprise allowing the system owners such as agency CIOs and Program Managers to make informed and data-driven decisions.
Our services in this area include:
- Database Administration & Database Development
- Data Warehousing, ETL & Business Intelligence (BI) Analytics
- Data Science & Data Analysis
Database Administration & Database Development
TTW Solutions is managing world’s largest biometric database sized at 700+ Terabytes while ensuring system SLA of < 10 seconds to protect U.S. citizens and enhance border security 24x7x365.
Our detailed Database Administration and Database Development capabilities:
- Data Architecture, database design, modeling, creation, configuration, fine-tuning, and maintenance
- Database troubleshooting and performance tuning
- Database upgrade and data migration
- Database Security, patching, auditing, and user access management
- Database backup and recovery using RMAN
- Data Warehouse, Data Marts, and Data Analysis
- Oracle Database Enterprise Edition, PostgreSQL Database, Microsoft SQL Server Database, and MongoDB Database Administration and Support
- High Availability and Scalability solutions using Oracle RAC (Real Application Cluster) and Microsoft SQL Server cluster software
- Database Programming: Oracle PL/SQL, Microsoft Transact-SQL (T-SQL), SQL
- Biometric and biographic data processing, storage, and migration: IBM GPFS to Oracle ASM, Hitachi USP-V to IBM SONAS
- Oracle Data Guard for Disaster Recovery (DR) and Continuity Of Operations Plan (COOP)
- Oracle Golden Gate and AQ for Data Replication
- 24x7x365 production database support and problem resolution
- Enterprise, proactive monitoring using Oracle Grid Control (or OEM)
- Database storage administration using Oracle ASM over SAN storage
- Enterprise scalability and capacity analysis
Data Warehousing, ETL & Business Intelligence (BI) Analytics
TTW Solutions supports large, complex, mission-critical enterprise decision support systems from end-to-end. We enable management decision making through the extraction, transformation, and integration of mission-critical data from disparate federal government departmental-wide data into a central data warehouse solution with business intelligence capabilities.
Our detailed Data Warehousing, ETL and Business Intelligence (BI) Analytics services:
- Enterprise data warehouse architecture design: data mart, data warehouse, data lake, operational data store (ODS)
- Data modeling: logical and physical designs, Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD), star schema
- Data warehouse database creation, management, and tuning: Oracle Database, Microsoft SQLServer Database
- Database parallel execution and partitioning
- ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) and dimensional modeling
- ETL design, development, and support: Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Informatica, Pentaho Data Integration (PDI), Kettle, Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), IBM Datastage, Talend, Tibco Jaspersoft
- Data Quality and Data Integration: Pentaho Data Integration (PDI), Oracle Data Quality (ODQ), SAS DataFlux
- Business Intelligence Analytics and Data Visualization: OBIEE, IBM Cognos, Tableau, Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI), QlikTech, Hyperion, Business Objects
Data Science & Data Analysis
TTW Solutions provides data science and data analysis services using a variety of algorithms, mathematical formulas, and statistical models for research analysis to support our customers in building predictive models. We extract data from disparate sources and analyze them to produce insightful and meaningful information that can be visualized in dashboards to support decision making.
Our detailed Data Science and Data Analysis services:
- Apply advanced Statistical and Operations Research methodologies
- Predictive data analysis, recognizing nonlinear associations, log and semilog transforms, and help discover relationships among disparate data
- Utilize statistical tools like Linear Programming models, Process Evaluation models, Resource allocation models, various transportation models for Optimization of different KPIs, and Monte Carlo simulations
- SAS JMP, Python, R
Demonstrated Experience #1
The U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) defense travel enterprise has a continuing need to analyze collected data for management decision support which is ever increasing and critical to their system’s day-to-day operations. TTW Solutions serves as a key, strategic teaming partner on the project supporting the largest DoD-wide web application. TTW Solutions is developing and supporting a Data Warehousing and BI Analytics environment for our customer to gain insight into valuable data-driven metrics that inform management decisions. Our services and support continue to benefit this system that is used to manage temporary duty travel (TDY) for more than 3.4 million DoD employees, which equates to more than 70 percent of all TDY travel transactions, processing over 4 million travel order authorizations and 4 million requests for reimbursement vouchers each year.
TTW Solutions supports the mission and goals of the DoD defense travel with enterprise web application development using Agile methodology, data warehousing, ETL, Business Intelligence (BI) analytics, data visualization, database administration, data integration support, system and data analysis, and enterprise performance tuning and management support for a mission-critical web application running 24x7x365 worldwide.
Demonstrated Experience #2
TTW Solutions designed and developed the next-generation statistical and rule-based risk identification, targeting, assessment, and analytics web application to help U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) identify potential risk of products at the port of entry. The system averages more than 13K entries per day across multiple U.S. ports of entry for more than $2B worth of products entering the U.S. each day. With this amount to analyze, a predictive model is needed to assist our customer with decision support. TTW Solutions provided services including Data Analysis and Analytics, Data Science, Operations Research, Algorithm/model Development, Data Visualization/Dashboard Development, ETL Tool and Code Development, BI Reporting, Database Development, Data Integration, Data Migration, Project Management, Enterprise Performance Management Support, Quality Assurance, and Production Operation & Maintenance Support.