TTW Solutions employs Cloud Solutions using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure technologies including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS to help your agency fully utilize features including scalability, high-availability, rapid on-demand resource provisioning, cloud backup, and efficient resource consumption to reduce spending on hardware and storage capacity. We help our customers standardize IT environments that are cost-effective, elastic and scalable, flexible and secure.
TTW Solutions provides the following Cloud Solutions services:
- Build and implement Secure Cloud Architecture environments and solutions
- Migrate applications and databases to AWS or Azure cloud environments paired with integration testing, verification, and validation
- Implement cloud-based distributed source code repository using Git
- Employ cloud-based issues tracking and resolution solution for Agile software development
- Employ DevSecOps technologies to create automated pipeline and support automation of software build, test, and deployment for Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)’s mission and priority are to safeguard consumers from unreasonable risks associated with the use of the products under its jurisdiction. TTW Solutions is modernizing the IT infrastructure, service delivery, and resource usage efficiency in support of the agency’s mission and goals. TTW Solutions architected, implemented, and migrated the software development and test environment from the agency’s data center to secure Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure infrastructures in support of our development and testing of the next-generation, rule-based risk targeting, assessment, and analytics web application. This application seamlessly exchanges data with the U.S. Customs Border Protection (CBP). Our Cloud Solutions services has led to cost savings from quickly standing up the software development and test environments virtually to maintaining the IT infrastructure and environments.