Work Status: Must be allowed to work legally in the U.S.
Location: Bethesda, MD
TTW Solutions is looking for a Mid-Level or Senior Java Developer to join our team in developing and maintaining a new web application for one of our U.S. federal government clients. The candidate is responsible, as part of a team, for building an innovative J2EE web application with the team using the latest proven open source, state-of-the-art technologies in a team with full life-cycle Agile and DevOps software development activities including design, develop, test, production, and maintenance.
Specific Duties Include:
- Develop, maintain and extend Java J2EE applications utilizing Spring MVC, Spring, Hibernate using Agile methodology with distributed processing and relational database backend.
- Design, develop and implement an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) workflow process/engine in a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment using open source technologies including JBoss Drools, Active MQ, secure Web Services, Spring Integration, Spring Security, JQuery, and HTML5.
- Design and develop a Web Services using SOAP-based or RESTful technologies conforming to customer specifications.
- Experience with JMS/JDBC/IO/Threading.
- Good knowledge of Database including, but not limited to, MS SQL Server or MySQL
- Very good hands-on experience of SOAP-based web services coding/testing/tooling
- Experience with JAXB and XML: expert level of JAXB marshalling/unmarshalling, and schema generation, XML processing framework is a plus
- Hands-on experience with Spring framework v3 and v4: exposing to SpringMVC/ORM/OXM and Spring data JPA is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with Front-End technique:
- Full understanding of single page application and AJAX
- Html and Html5 and CSS framework
- JQuery and AngularJS
- The candidate must minimally possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a similar field and have had current, hands-on information technology experience as described.
- 5+ years (mid-level) or 10+ years (senior-level) of hands-on experience in development using Java J2EE technologies.
- Comfortable with agile/dynamic engineering environment.
- Able to demonstrate strong independent problem solving, troubleshooting, analytical and conceptual skills.
- Must be able to adapt in a rapid changing environment, a good team player.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and meet scheduled dates.
- Possess excellent written and communication skills and can work independently and well within groups.
About TTW Solutions, Inc.
TTW Solutions, Inc. is an award-wining woman-owned and minority-owned, 8(a) and ED/WOSB small business that delivers first-rate, expert IT and Management solutions and services. At TTW Solutions, our goal is to maximize our customers’ business value and efficiency by using the most innovative and effective methods available. The services we provide include: Agile and DevSecOps Application Development, Database & Systems Administration, Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence (BI) Analytics, Cloud Migration & Implementation, Systems Integration, Data Center Consolidation, Project and Program Management, and Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Support. TTW Solutions is committed to delivering the highest quality products and services to our customers, and is CMMI DEV ML3 and CMMI SVC ML3 appraised and ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 20000-1:2011 certified.
TTW Solutions, Inc. offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Performance-based bonuses
- Health Care Coverage: Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Contribution Matching
- Very Good Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Training and Certification Opportunities
- Transit Benefit Program
- Great Team Working and Knowledge Sharing Environment
Thank you for reviewing the job opportunity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.