TTW Solutions specializes in using industry-leading third party vendor software and best practices to provide Data Management services and solutions to support federal government mission-critical enterprise systems. We deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions that enable more efficient access and sharing of information across your enterprise allowing the system owners such as agency CIOs and Program Managers to make informed and data-driven decisions.
Our services in this area include:
- Database Administration
- Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence Analytics
TTW Solutions is managing world’s largest biometric database sized at 600+ Terabytes while ensuring system SLA of < 10 seconds to protect U.S. citizens and enhance border security 24x7x365.
Our detailed Database Administration capabilities:
- Database design, modeling, creation, configuration, fine-tuning, and maintenance
- Database troubleshooting and performance tuning
- Database upgrade and data migration
- Database Security, patching, auditing, and user access management
- Database backup and recovery using RMAN
- Data Warehouse and Data Marts
- Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i/8i and Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise Database Administration and Support
- High Availability and Scalability solutions using Oracle RAC (Real Application Cluster) and Microsoft SQL Server cluster software
- Oracle Dataguard for Disaster Recovery (DR) and Continuity Of Operations Plan (COOP)
- Oracle Golden Gate and AQ for Data Replication
- Biometric data processing, storage and migration (IBM GPFS to Oracle ASM, Hitachi USP-V to IBM SONAS)
- 24x7x365 production database support and problem resolution
- Enterprise, proactive monitoring using Oracle Grid Control (or OEM)
- Database storage administration using Oracle ASM over SAN storage
- Enterprise scalability and capacity analysis
Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence Analytics
TTW Solutions supports large, complex, mission-critical enterprise decision support systems from end-to-end. We enable management decision making through the extraction, transformation, and integration of mission-critical data from disparate federal government departmental-wide data into a central data warehouse solution with business intelligence capabilities.
Our detailed Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence Analytics services:
- Enterprise data warehouse architecture design
- Data modeling: logical and physical designs, star schema
- Data warehouse database creation, management, and tuning (Oracle Database, Microsoft SQLServer Database)
- Database parallel execution and partitioning
- ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) and Dimensional modeling
- ETL design, development, and support (Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Informatica, Pentaho Data Integration (PDI), Kettle, Microsoft Integration Services (SSIS), IBM Datastage, Talend, Tibco Jaspersoft)
- Business Intelligence Analytics and Data Visualization (OBIEE, IBM Cognos, Tableau, Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI), QlikTech, Hyperion, Business Objects)
TTW Solutions supports the mission and goals of the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) with Enterprise Web Application Development using Agile methodology, Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence (BI) Analytics development and Data Visualization, Database Administration, and Systems Administration to support a mission-critical web application running 24x7x365 worldwide. The need for analyzing collected data for management decision support is ever increasing and critical to continuing to support the system’s day-to-day operations. TTW Solutions serves as a key, strategic teaming partner on the project supporting the largest DoD-wide web application. TTW Solutions is developing and supporting a Data Warehousing and BI Analytics environment for the customer to gain insight into valuable data-driven metrics that inform management decisions. Our services and support continue to benefit this system that is used to manage temporary duty travel (TDY) for more than 3.4 million DoD employees, which equates to more than 70 percent of all TDY travel transactions, processing over 4 million travel order authorizations and 4 million requests for reimbursement vouchers each year.