TTW Solutions applies the best features and practices of Agile and DevSecOps to empower our cross-functional teams of development/test, operations, and security engineers to work collaboratively as one team through our culture of “Total Team Work” (TTW). We develop software faster and delivery product more frequently through Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and automation. Our approach leads to significantly reduced integration problems, reduced waste and allows a team to rapidly develop cohesive software in a continuous improvement environment. TTW Solutions provides high quality Agile & DevSecOps services and expertise to accelerate your software development lifecycle (SDLC) from beginning to the end.
TTW Solutions provides the following Agile & DevSecOps services:
- Agile Scrum, Lean Software Development, Kanban, Waterfall, and Hybrid
- DevSecOps and Cloud Infrastructure Facilitation
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Build Automation, Test Automation, Deployment Automation, and Infrastructure Automation
- Open Source Technologies and COTS Systems Integration
Software Development specifics:
- Microservices Architecture and Development
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), REST/SOAP based Web Services, API-based Programming
- User Experience, UI/UX Design and Development, Single-Page Application (SPA)
- MVC frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, and Struts
- Full Life-cycle Software Development, Requirements Gathering and Analysis, Automated Testing, Deployment Management, Configuration Management, Quality Assurance, Project Management Support
- System Capabilities Analysis to Resolve Problems on program requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls.
- Application of industry best practices for software development
TTW Solutions supported the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) in its mission to safeguard consumers from unreasonable risks associated with the use of the products under its jurisdiction. We designed and developed the next-generation, rule-based risk identification, targeting, assessment, and analytics web application with capability to seamlessly interact and exchange data with the U.S. Customs Border Protection (CBP) using innovative, Agile Scrum, Lean Software Development, Kanban and DevSecOps methodologies, open source and widely supported technologies that are cost-effective.
We completed the development of this web application for CPSC in 8 months, ahead of 18-month government time estimate, replacing a costly proprietary COTS product with an open source, sustainable system. This project is a prime example where we helped our customer achieve faster software development lifecycle with more frequent deployment to deliver a quality product in less time and reduced cost. We’ve enabled CPSC staff to analyze and visualize data in near-real-time, supporting faster and more effective decisions based on risk assessments, significantly increasing the identification of violations. And, through our data science and operations research services, we helped CPSC transform its product risk assessment process into a proactive approach that analyzes data on regulated products and allows CPSC staff to request action based on a data-driven risk assessment.