TTW Solutions applies the best features and practices of Agile and DevOps to empower our cross-functional teams of development/test, operations, and security engineers to work collaboratively as one team through our culture of “Total Team Work” (TTW). We develop software faster and delivery product more frequently through Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and automation. Our approach leads to significantly reduced integration problems, reduced waste and allows a team to rapidly develop cohesive software in a continuous improvement environment. TTW Solutions provides high quality Agile & DevOps services and expertise to accelerate your software development lifecycle (SDLC) from beginning to the end.
TTW Solutions provides the following Agile & DevOps services:
- Agile Scrum, Lean Software Development, and Kanban
- DevOps and Cloud Infrastructure Facilitation
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Build Automation, Test Automation, Deployment Automation, and Infrastructure Automation
- Open Source Technologies and COTS Systems Integration
Software Development specifics:
- Develop web application software using Agile, DevOps, Waterfall, and hybrid methodologies and MVC frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, and Struts
- Full Life-cycle Software Development, Requirements/Project/Configuration Management Support
- System Capabilities Analysis to Resolve Problems on program requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls.
- Application of industry best practices
TTW Solutions is supporting the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) in its mission to safeguard consumers from unreasonable risks associated with the use of the products under its jurisdiction. We are designing and developing the next-generation, rule-based risk identification, targeting, assessment, and analytics web application with capability to seamlessly interact and exchange data with the U.S. Customs Border Protection (CBP) using innovative, Agile Scrum, Lean Software Development, Kanban and DevOps methodologies, open source and widely supported technologies that are cost-effective.
We developed this web application for CPSC in 8 months, ahead of 18-month government time estimate, replacing a costly proprietary COTS product with an open source, sustainable system. This project is a prime example where we helped our customer achieve faster software development lifecycle with more frequent deployment to deliver a quality product in less time and reduced cost. We’ve enabled CPSC staff to analyze data in near-real-time, supporting faster and more effective decisions based on risk assessments, significantly increasing the identification of violations. And, we’ve helped CPSC transform its product risk assessment process into a proactive approach that analyzes data on regulated products and allows CPSC staff to request action based on a data-driven risk assessment.