Work Status: Must be allowed to work legally in the U.S.
Location: Bethesda, MD
TTW Solutions is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to join our team of qualified diverse individuals to support our government clients. The candidate is responsible for designing and implementing best-practices, winning, and working IT systems, architectures, solutions, and environments using one or more of the technologies including but not limited to Agile and DevSecOps, Big Data, BI Analytics, Data Science, Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML), Blockchain, and IoT.
- Design and implement IT systems, architectures, solutions, and environments using one or more of the technologies including but not limited to Agile and DevSecOps, Big Data, BI Analytics, Data Science, Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML), Blockchain, and IoT.
- Architect, build, configure, deploy, integrate, troubleshoot, and tune full-stack software development systems, open source software, and cloud technologies and containers in an Agile and DevSecOps full software development lifecycle (SDLC) environment.
- Design technical architecture for cloud solutions that meet customer needs for scalability, reliability and performance.
- Set up and support Cloud Infrastructure automation for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) processes utilizing AWS, Azure, and other cloud provider services.
- Responsible for collaborating on and setting cloud vision; providing thought leadership in cloud infrastructure and cloud services architecture to meet client's operational objectives for cloud solutions.
- Implement cloud technologies including IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, Public/Hybrid/Community Cloud Service Provider offerings, cloud management tools, and converged infrastructure.
- Establish and maintain Agile and DevSecOps application development policies, standards, guidelines, governance and related guidance.
- Architect Cybersecurity solutions using best practices.
- Review proposals and provide critical feedback for go/no-go decisions and to continually improve and strengthen our technical solutions and proposals in response to RFIs and RFPs.
- Collaborate with multiple teams internally to lead and provide technical strategy and design, identify and select the best technical solutions and approaches, develop technical write-ups and artifacts, and develop orals presentations throughout the Capture and Proposal lifecycle, from early qualification through proposal submission.
- Participate in oral presentations and code challenges.
- Demonstrate innovative thinking, strong problem solving, troubleshooting, analytical and conceptual skills.
- Manage multiple projects or tasks and meet scheduled dates.
- Communicate and collaborate across functional and technical teams to help improve agility and quality of software delivery.
- 8+ years of demonstrated experience in the role of a Solutions Architect or similar designing IT systems, architectures, solutions, and environments using technologies including but not limited to Agile and DevSecOps, Big Data, BI Analytics, Data Science, Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML), Blockchain, and IoT.
- Must have prior hands-on software development experience supporting the system infrastructure for a full software development lifecycle (SDLC) project preferably full-stack development, open source software, Java/J2EE, cloud technologies, and Agile and/or DevOps methodologies.
- Ability to build and maintain fully automated Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines and processes for full stack software development using tools such as AWS CLI/API and other tools, Jenkins, Gradle, Chef and Shell Scripts, and capable of writing build and deployment scripts.
- AWS Certified Solution Architect Certification is desirable.
- Prior development and system integration experience using secure RESTful web services, AJAX, Spring Integration, Spring Security, JPA/Hibernate, SSO, JBoss Drools, Active MQ, Maven, JQuery, AngularJS, and HTML5 is a plus.
- Experience with code branching/merging strategies using GIT.
- Innovative, creative thinker and problem solver who can manage multiple projects, tasks, and meet scheduled dates.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to management and across functional and technical teams, and collaborate in a team environment
- Must be able to adapt in a rapid changing environment, a fast learner and self-starter.
- Excellent written and communication skills and can work independently and well within groups.
- The candidate must minimally possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a similar field and have had current, hands-on information technology experience as described.
About TTW Solutions, Inc.
TTW Solutions, Inc. is an award-wining woman-owned and minority-owned, 8(a) and ED/WOSB small business that delivers first-rate, expert IT and Management solutions and services. At TTW Solutions, our goal is to maximize our customers’ business value and efficiency by using the most innovative and effective methods available. The services we provide include: Agile and DevSecOps Application Development, Database & Systems Administration, Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence (BI) Analytics, Cloud Migration & Implementation, Systems Integration, Data Center Consolidation, Project and Program Management, and Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Support. TTW Solutions is committed to delivering the highest quality products and services to our customers, and is CMMI DEV ML3 and CMMI SVC ML3 appraised and ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 20000-1:2011 certified.
TTW Solutions, Inc. offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Performance-based bonuses
- Health Care Coverage: Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Contribution Matching
- Very Good Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Training and Certification Opportunities
- Transit Benefit Program
- Great Team Working and Knowledge Sharing Environment
Thank you for reviewing the job opportunity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.