TTW Solutions is committed to creating a professional work environment that fosters career development, health & wellness, financial security, work-life balance, and total team work. It is our goal to continually review and revise our current benefits to offer the best possible comprehensive benefits package that meet the needs of our employees.
Flexible Benefits to Match Your Unique Lifestyle
- Health & Wellness - We offer a choice of plans to meet the specific needs of you and your family. We share the cost of coverage, and your contribution is paid with pre-tax dollars.
- Medical & Dental Insurances - Medical and dental insurance plans through a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) are available to you. We pay large majority of the premiums for these insurance benefits, and the employee pays the remaining amount through payroll deduction.
- Financial Security - We offer competitive income protection plans to help you prepare for the future.
- Retirement Plan - Our attractive 401(k) plan allows you to contribute up to the maximum federally allowed amounts each calendar year through payroll deduction. In addition, we match dollar for dollar up to a specified percentage. And your contributions are immediately 100% vested.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance (pending) - All employees are eligible for coverage under the Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance.
- Life Insurance and AD&D (pending) - All employees are eligible for coverage under the Life insurance and Accidentally Death and Dismemberment (AD&D).
- Work-Life Balance - Our leave programs are also flexible to meet your needs.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - Vacation time, sick time, and personal time are combined into a single PTO bank, designed to give employees more flexibility in using paid time off. The number of PTO days employees receive is based on year of service with the company and employment status. All employees are eligible to start accruing PTO immediately upon their start date.
- Holidays - We offer ten paid holidays each calendar year, which includes eight paid holidays and two designated floating holidays.
- Direct Deposit - Your pay will be directly deposited into the financial institute of your choice. With direct deposit, your net paycheck amount is available for you to use on payday, even if you have not received your paycheck voucher.
- Training & Certification - You’ll be able to take advantage of our career development opportunities.
View our Current Openings